Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sunshine




I have always loved the cold weather. I am pretty fair skinned so sunshine hasn't always been my friend. I love hoodies and feeling cozy and warm. I think the snow is beautiful and could stare at it all day. But this year its different, I am so excited for spring. I think it might have something to do with the fact that I now have 3 little birds and they are getting some serious cabin fever. We have had some great sunny days recently and we have been really enjoying them. Taking walks, going to parks, lots of sidewalk chalk drawings as well. Mr. Bird is getting ready to hit the road again for a bit so things always get a little crazy right before he leaves. This will be the longest trip that he has been on since we added babybird. I am a little nervous but I am hoping for lots more sunny days that we can get out and enjoy. I am excited to share about our recent trip to Nashville, but I will have to save that for another post. I need to get these little birds to bed, they are worn out from all the fun in the sunshine. Have you been enjoying the sun too?

No comments:

Post a Comment