Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hurray!

The Mr. will be home for Easter! Can you tell I am excited? We were not sure if he was going to be able to come home. He has a five day break from the tour over Easter and normally he would just fly home. We have been blessed to have access to buddy passes so it has been easy to get him home when he has breaks, but this weekend there was an embargo put in place and no one can use buddy passes. Needless to say I was pretty bummed. We found some ok prices on tickets but things have been so tight financially. We are just getting into the touring season. For the past 2 years it seems like touring pretty much stops end of December to February. That was a blessing this year because he was able to be home for baby bird's arrival and for my mom's passing. But touring is how bands make money. We took a couple days to think about it and decided to go ahead and buy the tickets two nights ago. Today the Mr. called to pay a bill and somehow there was extra money on our account and the bill was covered. That extra money just happened to total almost exactly what the two plane tickets we just purchased cost (one for the Mr. and one for his brother). Coincidence? I think not. No one could even really explain where the extra money came from, they just guessed maybe we had over paid but I am pretty positive we never have. I am feeling very thankful right now. I asked and received. This will be the first Easter without my mom, it won't be easy but it will be so much better with my husband here. No request is to small for the one who loves us most.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really neat story, Natalie! Praise God for His faithfulness to care for our needs! I love your blog. It's so sweet. Your pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete