Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Monday, March 29, 2010

Photography

I have always loved pictures. They can say so much about a moment in time. I have recently become interested in learning how to take good pictures. I have been reading about lighting and angles and trying to experiment with my simple point and shoot. I am hoping to upgrade to a DSLR in the next month or so. I was excited when I came across haveanepiphanie.com. They have the coolest looking camera bags. I will hopefully be getting one once I get my new camera. They are also doing a really great give away. You should definitely check it out. Below are some pictures of my birds that I took the other day. The sun was shining so beautifully I thought the lighting would be perfect. They were not so much into it. I think the pictures will speak for themselves:)


No comments:

Post a Comment