Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Where?

Where did fall go? My last post was at the beginning of fall. It was just starting to cool off and I had all kinds of fun fall things planned for the blog. It is now freezing outside and I didn't put up a single fun fall thing. Oh man. Well here I am now. Fall was really good for us in a lot of ways but we also had several "stretching moments". You know those times when you are not sure how things are going to happen and you can feel yourself getting pulled and stretched like silly putty. Living out of your comfort zone and blindly trusting. Yeah those are always fun times. But seriously we had a great fall, our Mr. was home with us most of September and October. It was so great to just spend time together as a family. We went on a couple road trips and just enjoyed being together. Because he was home that meant he wasn't playing shows, no shows equals limited funds know what I mean. But the Lord was good to us and supplied all our needs including a new (to us) van when big red bit the dust. And once again I am humbled and repentant of all the days I had a bad attitude and questioned how things would work out. Lets see have I ever gone hungry? no. have I ever been homeless? no. have I always been given more than I deserve? yes. Some day this silly mind of mine will finally wrap itself around the concept that I am loved and provided for even when it seems the opposite.
So here we are, the beginning of November. The Mr. is on the road again and these three birdies are growing up before my eyes. I am actually staring to plan a first birthday party, eek! I am also setting several goals for myself for the next couple months, I should make a list and post it then maybe I feel more accountable. I also want to do a couple fall recaps. For now I will leave you with a favorite family pic from on of our little trips. How was fall for everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment