Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Out with a bang

The tour is over and our Mr. is home, hurray! Well at least for a little while :) Overall I think my birdies and I did pretty well. I was able to keep us really busy and around lots of people which is always good for us. I poured all of my creativity into re-doing the bathroom to surprise the Mr. when he got home. I mean I am talking about stripping wallpaper, patching holes and lots of painting. I am really happy with the way it turned out and he was definitely surprised. I will post pictures soon. PrettyBird and LittleBird got haircuts. This was LittleBird's first one although I think I am the only one who can tell she got a haircut. Things went well for the 2 and 1/2 weeks he was gone, that is until 24 hours before he got home. LittleBird started saying her tummy hurt and about an hour later we all saw why her tummy was hurting, all over our living room recliner. Oh yeah it was bad. About two hours later PrettyBird said she wasn't feeling well and proved it on our living room rug. This continued every hour until about 10 the next morning. It was a looooong night. BabyBird got a small case of it and since she is still mainly nursing it wasn't too gross. So at the end of the stomach plague there were about 10 loads of laundry (shout out to my M.I.L.for helping with that), 6 pillows in the garbage and a recliner that is completely taken apart and still sitting on the front porch airing out. Not sure if the chair will be saved, but I am trying. So it is good to be healthy again and it is good to have our man home. I will leave you with a cute photo of the older birds. They are planning a Christmas tea with their little friends, this is the pic we put on the invitation. Spot of tea anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment