Okay so I can't believe I haven't posted in almost a week! I promise to do better in the future. Here is a recap of our week. Mr. Bird flew in (no pun intended) on saturday night. The little birds were super excited to wake up Easter morning to not only candy but their daddy. I was so glad we got to be together on Easter, I am however sad that I have no pictures to show for it:( My camera battery is completely dead and I cannot find the charger anywhere, very frustrating! So for now I won't have many photos for the blog, hopefully the charger will show up soon or I will get my new fancy pants camera (fingers crossed.) We had a great Easter and couple days with the Mr. then he was back on the road finishing up this tour. He should be home in a few days and then will have a nice break before hitting the road again with an awesome band called Need to Breathe.
Big Bird and I have been a bit under the weather the last couple days. I think its mainly allergies, but we have gone through our weight in tissues, not fun. We both seem to be doing better now.
I have decided to start Thankful Thursdays here at Ladybird's love. Each Thursday I will list five things that I am thankful for this week. I think it will be good for me to remind myself weekly of what I have to be thankful for. Whenever I am down or upset my mother-in-law always tells me to play the thankful game, I guess I will be doing it every Thursday now:)
So here is my list for my first installment of Thankful Thursday:
1. Sweet Tea, I am not a big coffee drinker but I love tea. I have had some late nights with my little ones sweet tea has been giving me that extra energy during the day.
2. Tissues with lotion. Like I said we went through a lot of tissues this week but at least our noses aren't chapped.
3. Buddy passes. So my hubby can fly home and see us when he has small breaks.
4. Encouragement. I have been needing some this week and I have received some really kind words.
5. Reading. I am finally getting back into reading and am loving it.
Okay so there is my list. How about you? What are you thankful for this week? Feel free to leave comments I love to see who is stopping by the blog.