Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It is once again that lovely time of the week when I must sit and think of 5 things I am thankful for. Kind of sad that I have to make myself stop and think about it. I am working on adjusting my attitude to one of thanks. It is so easy to get caught up in others lives and wish for what they had. But we must remember that we only see the surface of things, who knows what lies beneath. So which is a better way of live? Constantly comparing your life to others, overlooking the blessings right in front of you; or realizing what you have is still way better then most of the world and appreciating that it is yours. I think life in general for most people would be happier if they could just be more thankful. Now I will probably have to go back and read this post to myself in a few days when I find myself once again wanting what others have:) But today I am thankful for:
1. Sunshine, it is so lovely and warm. How can you be sad when it shining on you?
2. Allergy meds, my husband is slowly starting to look and sound like himself again, he got it bad this year
3. Left over reese's cup eggs from my girls Easter baskets
4. My chacos, best shoes ever. I have had them for 6 years and they are still so comfy
5. Bug spray, we had 6 wasps in our room the other day. I am not fast enough to get them without the spray.
Your turn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment