Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom


Happy Birthday Mom! Oh how I wish I could sing to you today. Though I am sure there is much singing where you are. I miss you more than words can express. But I am so thankful for today. Today marks when your life here on earth began and what a life you lived. You carried such a joyful presence every where you went. Countless people were touched by your love, compassion and generosity. You had the gift of hospitality and used it so well. Though disease tried to steal everything it could never touch the love you had for your family and friends. You lived more in 50 years then some people live in 90. Thank you for this example. I will continue to celebrate your life everyday and share it with everyone I see. Your testimony is an amazing story of faith and love. The world just isn't as good without you here. I know I will see you again someday. I love you with all of my heart. (The picture above was taken at the birds birthday party 7 days before mom went home to the Lord)

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday, susan... i said a special prayer for those girls (yours included) on that day. and shed a tear for you in the presence of the Holy Spirit on Sunday in church. you would have loved seeing the Lord moving like He did that day. your husband was among His people, and that is when the tear came.

    natalie, i love you. i am covering you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete