Click Me Click Me Click Me Click Me

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Countdown

Alright its time to countdown, the Mr. will be home in one week and we are excited. Big bird has been constantly asking when daddy will be home. So we finally made a chart and every night before bed she marks off a day. It has been very helpful in giving her a better idea of how much longer we have. I must admit this has been a hard run. Sometimes the tours go by fast, but this one has seemed very long. Tomorrow will be my first mother's day without my mom and my first mother's day with my husband gone. So it could be interesting. I hope all you momma's out there have a wonderful day. It is such a gift to be a mother but it is by far one of the hardest jobs. You deserve more than just one day of celebration:) Its late and I need energy for tomorrow. So I am going to watch a little bit of SNL and hit the hay. Isn't Betty White gorgeous for 88?

No comments:

Post a Comment